I think I’ve found the solution I’ve needed to stop the relentless, ongoing chore of weeding my landscape. The problem with weeding is that it’s never done, and if you fall behind, or go on vacation or just have SOMETHING to do besides pull weeds, all of a sudden you’re over run. And then those weeds mature, go to seed, and start on next years crop! This year, I’m going to try Monterey Weed Impede pre-emergent weed control.
Pre-emergent weed control has 2 advantages:
- First, you save yourself the endless chore of weeding as they emerge, you prevent them from ever coming up.
- Second, by not allowing those weeds to emerge and set seed, you reduce next year’s crop of weedy pests.
- Easy to apply- just attach it to the garden hose
- Prevents grasses and broadleaf weeds in ornamental beds, along walkways, and around trees & shrubs
- No mixing or measuring, don’t need a sprayer
- Lasts 3-4 months
NOW is the time to spray Weed Impede. You are probably preparing your planting beds, maybe spreading some mulch, getting ready to plant. Right now, before the first little crabgrass or chickweed appears, spray Weed Empede. Stop them from coming up, stop them from crowding out your real plants, stop them from hogging up all the water and fertilizer, and above all, stop them from producing next year’s seeds!
Here’s the Product Information:
- 30 Oz. Ready to Spray
- Covers 1250 Sq Ft.
- Active Ingredient: 3% Surflan
- Not for use around food crops