IMPORTANT INFORMATION: IF YOU LIKE TO SAVE MONEY EVERY WAY POSSIBLE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION RIGHT NOW. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Yardlover.com has tons of ways for you to save money while still providing a market of high-quality items right at your fingertips. Because we have so many awesome ways for you to save the most money possible, we want to help you find them all. Sometimes an item costs more than you want to spend, heck I feel that way all the time when I go shopping, but that’s when you have to make yourself a smart shopper.
I, unfortunately, am a terrible smart shopper. For example, the other day I went to Target and I bought a pair of shorts. I liked them so much that I went back and bought some more. Last night as I was sifting through my collection of coupons that I had cut out, I found a coupon for $3 off shorts at Target! Imagine my feelings of horror and stupidity at myself, especially since I had actually taken the time to print the coupon off the internet!
Luckily for you, you do not have to suffer from what I like to call Stupid Smart Shopper Disorder (SSSD). If you pay attention to the following information and eternally keep it stowed away in the back of your mind, you have real potential to become a Super Smart Shopper (SSS). Please note the following information for your own benefit:
- Sign up for our email newsletter. We send out 10%-20% discount coupons all the time on certain items or categories of products
- Like us on Facebook. We have special offers and discounts for our Facebook fans only.
- Keep an eye out for products that are featuring free shipping. Not every item does, but a lot do, it just may take some work to find them. Click on the Free Shipping page tab on this blog to see some of those products.
- Notice that a lot of our products are already on sale and you can tell that by seeing the original price crossed out and a sale price in bold next to it.
- Look for us on your favorite coupon websites because we might just be there!
As the one spending the money, it is up to you to find ways to save that money, and hopefully I’ve helped you by showing you all those wonderful ways to save money. Be smart, save your money, and I know you will go far in life.